More Ways to Give
The IRA Charitable Rollover is now PERMANENT!
The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act of 2015, which passed Congress and signed into law by the president on December 18, 2015, made permanent what is popularly known as the IRA charitable rollover.
Individual taxpayers can transfer up to $100,000 each year to a charity without it being treated as a taxable distribution.
To make an IRA charitable rollover gift:
- The donor must be 70 ½ or older.
- The gift must be made directly from the IRA to an eligible charitable organization.
- Gifts to all charities combined cannot exceed a total of $100,000 per taxpayer for the year.
- The gift is not included in taxable income, and no charitable deduction is allowed.
- The gift can be made only from an IRA. Gifts from 401(k), 403 (b), and 457 plans are not permitted.
How to make an IRA charitable rollover gift:
- Contact your tax advisor.
- Contact us.
Check or Wire Transfer
Amazon Conservation Team 4211 N. Fairfax Drive Arlington, VA 22203
- By Check If you would like to mail a check, please make it payable to the Amazon Conservation Team. The gift and any accompanying materials should be mailed to:
- By Wire Transfer To make a gift by wire, please call our office at (703) 522-4684 or email us so that we may provide you with the necessary information to complete your bank transfer.
Through gifts of appreciated stocks, mutual fund shares and bonds to ACT, you can support our work and avoid capital gains taxes. In addition, the full market value of the appreciated stock is tax-deductible. Please call our office at (703) 522-4684 or email us so that we may provide you with the necessary information to complete your stock gift.
Monthly giving via recurring credit card donations or direct bank transfers provides reliable, steady funding for our many programs. To sign up or learn more, call us at 703.522.4684 or email us at email@example.com
Corporate Matching Gifts
Matching gifts double your investment and are easy to do. Simply contact your employer's HR department for a matching gift form and send it, along with your contribution, to ACT. We will handle the rest. It is also important to note that many companies will match your contribution even if you are retired.
It’s fast and easy! Text AMAZON to 20222 to make a $10 donation to ACT.
Gifts in Honor
Gifts in honor are a wonderful way to celebrate holidays, birthdays, and other special occasions. If you would like to give a gift in honor please call us at (703) 522-4684 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Combined Federal Campaign